Tuesday, June 5, 2007

apt second inspection

We went to inspect my apartment for the second time. Unfortunately, i'm not able to get my keys yet. There were still unrepaired defects in my apartment & needed touch up too. I'm still not comfortable with the toilet & bathroom. Urgh!! Made a complaint to the management office & they only promised to see what they can do about it. Damn it. Just repair ler. I want to rent it out as soon as possible. We also went to survey the price for all the grillings & bird cage to be installed in my apartment. At least RM3K for the whole grillings thingy. So expensive. Hopefully i'll get a good tenant.

The bad news is, the extra carpark is not for sale yet. It's quite expensive though, RM12K-15K. You think i can earn 50% thru blogging? Yes, i'm dreaming.

No comments: