Sunday, August 10, 2008

decision

It's always tough when it comes to making decision and worse if the decision is going to change your life. It's not the end of the world but yet i have to decide on something so big. Ask me to decide what to wear, where to eat, what movie to watch, what pic i like best, etc, i can tell you within seconds. Ask me to change my lifestyle or work, i can only give you an answer several months later. If only i can rewind & forward my life as i like, just like the movie "Clicks" or "Click", whatever. Frankly, i've not seen this movie even though Adam Sandlers is one of my favourite actors besides Will Smith, George Clooney, Kevin Costner, Bruce Willis, John Travolta and Nicholas Cage. Yeap, i like veteran actors. I fall for older guys. Did i mention my hubby and i are 4 years apart but yet people still mistaken we're of same age and worse, i'm his elder sis?!?! @#$@!!!

No comments: